The Foreman is the key link between the business owner, customer, and electricians, and properly trained Foreman are vital to the success of business operations.
With hundreds of years of collective experience contributing to the development of the program, the Foreman's Development Series is specifically designed to:
* Apply the industry's "Best Practices"
* Foster accountability and pride within the workforce at each job site
* Improve contractor competitiveness
* Bolster confidence in the workforce
* Mitigate the risk to owners and contractors
* Increase the business owner's bottom line
These classes are currently being taught on the last Saturday of each month throughout 2022. Call the hall to register for the class. Classes begin at 8:00 a.m. sharp!